What the hell, weather! It's practically April; why are you not spring yet!?
What I do to help me get out of the winter slump (don't get me wrong, I LOOOOOVE, I mean looooove the winter, but I am ready for some lighter layers), is pump up some great tunes and force the spring upon me. LOL
I like to put my mindset into spring fever -- try to get out more, wear lighter layers, break out my funky slip on shoes and really try to embrace the warmer weather we have been anticipating.
Here are some of my favorite post-winter-pre-spring picks that will help you get out of your cold weather slump.
1) Distressed Jeans
2) Pom-Pom Scarf (You didn't know you needed this until now)
3) Spring Bloom Sweater
3) The cutest bow shoes, ever.
1) All of these
1) Fresh Scent -- Marc Jacobs "Daisy"
2) Cocoa Butter Body Cream
3) Rose Scented Hand Cream
4) The Cutest Little Makeup Bag
5) Beautiful Nude Mani
6) Illuminating Face Powder for a Fresh Face
7) Urban Decay Naked Palette (Because, duh)
8) Bobbi Brown Brick (Because, double duh)
9) Light and Airy BB Cream
10) Better Than Sex Mascara (Your go-to year round)
11) A Light Pink Lippie
I can definitely see these being my go-to picks this spring and will definitely make their way into my summer and fall essentials, for sure. Who could go wrong with a comfy outfit and a glowing complexion? And these bags -- c'mon! *Insert heart eye emojis*